CT: "the Fated battle" CT: "the Fated battle"

man oh man

seeing crono and the gang alive like that gave me shivers. brings back memories of the good old days of gaming. amazing movie.

Rush 2 ++ Rush 2 ++

awesome

awesome stuff, i love it! i especially like the "cameo" of the 2 from Hoy te amo, my fav flash. very nice, as always

Mamamia! Diarrhea! Mamamia! Diarrhea!

lol pretty good

lol great stuff. loved it. i look forward to ur future work

FF9 - Devotion (P2)+*~.0 FF9 - Devotion (P2)+*~.0

Nice.

I haven't been on newgrounds for years but i thought i'd check to see if you were still submitting since i was such a huge fan of your work.
this was really good and you've grown quite a bit. it truly shows how much you enjoy what you do and why you do it. it's a shame to see you calling it quits but remember that you do this because you love to. don't worry about the damn charts or scores, like you said, they're horrifically skewed. these songs should be meant to be enjoyed rather than rated and you should do it because you like to, not because you want to be number one of some chart.
like everything i've heard from you, this was fantastic and no matter what you end up doing, keep having fun.

Chronamut responds:

well.. I was #1 for 5 years.. I guess I should take comfort in that hahaha..

i mostly have stopped because evil-dog keeps nagging me that we have to finish our game! Omg the nagging.. ohhh the nagging, the the guilt and the HORRIBLE HURT-FUL WO-ORDS -a'guhyvan!

and you've been around quite a while - I remember your name fondly - you have given me many a review - and I thank you for that! :)

and ya thankfully I have improved over the years.

I might start submitting again if I know that people will still come and review me - a dedicated fanbase that will never go away...

but now on to flash!

thanks mike!

Chrono Trigger - Robo's Theme Chrono Trigger - Robo's Theme

sweeeet

i really like what you did with this. great song to begin with and now it sounds like a dance remix. excellent job.

FF VI - Terra (Dark Orb remix) FF VI - Terra (Dark Orb remix)

neat

i liked what you did with this. a couple parts felt a bit off because of the intruments you used but i guess that can't be helped.
nice job.