FF9 - Devotion (P2)+*~.0 FF9 - Devotion (P2)+*~.0

Nice.

I haven't been on newgrounds for years but i thought i'd check to see if you were still submitting since i was such a huge fan of your work.
this was really good and you've grown quite a bit. it truly shows how much you enjoy what you do and why you do it. it's a shame to see you calling it quits but remember that you do this because you love to. don't worry about the damn charts or scores, like you said, they're horrifically skewed. these songs should be meant to be enjoyed rather than rated and you should do it because you like to, not because you want to be number one of some chart.
like everything i've heard from you, this was fantastic and no matter what you end up doing, keep having fun.

Chronamut responds:

well.. I was #1 for 5 years.. I guess I should take comfort in that hahaha..

i mostly have stopped because evil-dog keeps nagging me that we have to finish our game! Omg the nagging.. ohhh the nagging, the the guilt and the HORRIBLE HURT-FUL WO-ORDS -a'guhyvan!

and you've been around quite a while - I remember your name fondly - you have given me many a review - and I thank you for that! :)

and ya thankfully I have improved over the years.

I might start submitting again if I know that people will still come and review me - a dedicated fanbase that will never go away...

but now on to flash!

thanks mike!

Chrono Trigger - Robo's Theme Chrono Trigger - Robo's Theme

sweeeet

i really like what you did with this. great song to begin with and now it sounds like a dance remix. excellent job.

FF VI - Terra (Dark Orb remix) FF VI - Terra (Dark Orb remix)

neat

i liked what you did with this. a couple parts felt a bit off because of the intruments you used but i guess that can't be helped.
nice job.

FF6 - Battle Theme (demo) FF6 - Battle Theme (demo)

pretty good

excellent choice, everyone loves ff6(/3). sounded really good, i especially liked the techno instrument running the chords near the middle.
my only suggestion would be to up the tempo a bit. it sounded kind of slow.
great overall.

Zelda - Fairy's Fountain Zelda - Fairy's Fountain

"vote 0"?

i'm not sure what that's about...

but i liked it. not too much different from the original but then, there's not much you CAN do... the backgound strings sounded kind of off on the chords...or maybe that's the just me?

overall i liked it, not the best i've heard from you but still good.

ZombiePosessor responds:

I said "vote 0" because I've been getting a lot of jealous 0'ers because I have so many songs. Anyway, thanks for the review.

Cosmo Canion Cosmo Canion

pretty cool

sounded pretty cool. it may sound a bit cluttered to someone who hasn't heard this before...but i didn't mark u down on it, it's just a thought.
i like those sound effects you added in too, very nice.

Advertise-Play responds:

Actually it is abit cluttered, as I got few seconds to upload everything, so I was acting fast. It's on patterns so I swapped pattern 7 by 8 on the Impulse Tracker file mistakenly.

Most of my songs can be found on www.modplug.com under: Advertise-Playtrip, so as I feel it's fine to get it there, a wav file can be converted using Modplug player and Mp3 by the tracker itself...

Anyway I recommand using Modplug! both player and tracker.

I can upload a fixed version of this if needed, as same as several more tunes, fixed or not. Maybe I could improve that one abit too? =)

Final Fantasy 9 - Dagger Mix Final Fantasy 9 - Dagger Mix

FF9 meets the sims?

the style sounds like something from the sims... which i thought was a pretty cool touch to this. some parts i thought the drums overpowered everything else but i really liked this overall. nice job.

Chrono Trigger - Lucca (remix) Chrono Trigger - Lucca (remix)

nice

good stuff! i liked the drums in the beginning intro. i think you could have done something more because it sounded kind of plain but still really good. can't go wrong with CT!

kliker responds:

I done new version of Lucca's theme. I'll upload it tommorow, because it's 2-file limit... It's better than last version.

Mother 1 - Pollyanna Mother 1 - Pollyanna

oh man...

i assure you i don't just throw 10s away, but this definitely deserved it.

so mellow, so smooth. awesome job!

*+*+(Forest of Light)+*+* *+*+(Forest of Light)+*+*

great!

still love what you do. the chords with the ocarinas felt too staccato though. maybe if they tapered off a little more? just a thought.

i really like the birds in the background, that was a very nice touch.

Chronamut responds:

naaaaw I like the staccatoness of the song - I made it intentional that way - otherwise it just drones on with no solidity..

thanks for the review - and you know me and my birds! :P

-shawn-